Burrough Court fully understand peoples concern at parting with information. For this reason we only ask for the minimum information we need to process your enquiry.
We will not
- Collect intrusive data about you.
- Send you any marketing information unless requested.
- Sell or pass on to third parties any of your details.
- Only collect information required to facilitate your enquiry.
- Keep your details solely for the purpose of your enquiry.
- Respect your privacy and not disclose any information to third parties.
Types of personal information we hold & the source of this information
- Name, email & contact number from our enquiry form
- Further information including your address which is either supplied on a contact form or requested with your permission over email.
This data is kept on our password protected CRM system on a locked computer and is only accessible via Burrough Court employees’ individual accounts.
The appointed Data Protection Officer (DPO) is Becky Wilson who can be contacted at email@example.com.
Any data breaches will be reported to the local authority.
We will only store your information for a reasonable length of time, or as long as the law may require us to, before securely disposing of it.
Can I see the information
You are entitled to see the personal information held about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes or deletions to ensure that it is accurate / kept up to date or removed. If you wish to do this, please contact Becky at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This website will not:
Share any personal information with third parties.